A complete range of products with quality technological content
Tenaris provides seamless tubular products and components for industrial applications adding value with specialized product development and supply chain management expertise.
In our fully-integrated manufacturing process, steelmaking, tube-rolling, cold-drawing, heat treatments and tubular parts processing, we focus on designing tailor-made products to meet the needs of our customers and ensure a longer product life, weight reduction, better mechanical properties and reductions in costs.
A broad product offer
Tenaris hot-rolled and cold-drawn seamless steel tubes and components are used in standard mechanical engineering applications and in civil and industrial installations as well as for manufacturing earth-moving machines, architectural structures, non-oil drilling systems and gas cylinders.
For all these applications, we produce:
Produced in various steel grades and in an extensive dimensional range, our seamless steel tubes always guarantee excellent mechanical properties, very good weldability and tight geometric tolerances.
Our services are tailor-made to meet our customers' specific needs and are supported by a worldwide network of service centers, which in some cases are located close to the customer’s manufacturing plant, as well as to our logistic platforms and component centers. To reduce costs, we work with our customers to simplify their supply chain, eliminating unnecessary process steps and providing the following services:
- Technical assistance and product development carried out to the customer’s specifications and developed together with the customer
- Cut-to-length operations at specified tolerances
- Medium and short-term production forecast synchronized with customer’s operations
- Just-in-time deliveries
- Straight-to-dock deliveries
- Stocking and consignment programs for customers or third parties
- Special packaging
- On tubes for hydraulic cylinders, piercing and ends-turning operations.