Tenaris offers a variety of internal coatings, including anti-corrosion options, for offshore and onshore line pipe applications.
Protecting internal pipe surfaces
Tenaris, in alliance with international coating companies, offers a variety of coating options that protect internal pipe surfaces from the effects of corrosion and erosion as well as reducing friction and turbulence in order to increase flow efficiency. The coating also acts as protection while in storage and during transport.
Depending on customer specifications, we offer the following anti-corrosion options:
- Liquid epoxy
- Internal Fusion Bonded Epoxy (FBE)
- Special anticorrosive painting
internal coating features:
- Suitable for fresh and salt water immersion
- Effective for speeding up production
- Suitable for corrosive environments
- Resistant to many solvents and chemicals
- Resistant to cathodic disbondment