Tenaris is the only pipe manufacturer that can test its technologies and provide training to its customers in real conditions.
The Tenaris training and testing center.
Tenaris built its Rig Direct™ Academy in Veracruz, Mexico. This training and testing center will allow customers from around the world to witness how Tenaris products perform in different applications. Tests will be conducted following specific protocols and considering the most demanding industry requirements.
- Perform full-scale demonstrations of new products under extreme conditions.
- Evaluate the performance of new technologies and premium products in a real environment.
- Grant a unique experience in a real rig setting.
- Service companies can rent the facilities for their own testing and training activities
The facility comprises:
- 108,900 sq-ft of training area located opposite the TenarisTamsa Industrial Center.
- Drill equipment of 1,500 Horsepower, with a conventional rotary system, with a capacity of 500 ton., and a total height of 174 ft. with the capacity to rack back doubles and triples.
- Equipment capable of handling pipes in a range of 2 3/8" to 36".
- Facilities prepared to accomodate up to 20 participants.
- One showroom located on the drilling floor, where participants will be able to witness product demonstrations in a safe and comfortable way.
- Product demonstrations will be available for live broadcast online and can be accessed remotely.