The new generation of sucker rods were specially designed to withstand the toughest demands.
New steel grades that sets new standards
Tenaris’s expertise in the development of steel and the optimization of manufacturing processes for Oil & Gas critical applications enabled the development of two steel grades that satisfy new operative requirements: AlphaRod™ HS High Strength and AlphaRod™ CS Corrosion Service.
These new steel grades of the AlphaRod™ generation were specially designed to operate in mature conventional wells and non-conventional wells.
• Improved performance that substitutes standard steel grades.
• Diameters from 5/8 to 1 1/8 inches
• Available thread types: API or Blue®
• For mature conventional and non-conventional wells
• A fully integrated production process, from steel production and rolling, to the final heat treatment - Promotes top performance and quality
• Superior toughness when compared to standard API sucker rods.
• Extended lifespan.
• Increased corrosion resistance in alternative loads.
• Increased reliability due to strict controls during manufacturing.
• Increased service loads.
• Specially designed couplings (CS, HS and Spray Metal)