Nothing is more important than the health and safety of everyone who works for us and uses our products
- All injuries and work-related illnesses can and must be prevented
- Management is responsible and accountable for the company's performance in health and safety
- Employee engagement and training is essential
- Working safely is a condition of employment
- Excellence in health and safety supports excellent business results
- Health and safety must be integrated into all business management processes
Quality is our main competitive advantage
- The requirements and expectations of our customers must be satisfied
- Quality management is integrated into all our business processes
- Management is responsible and accountable for quality performance
- Quality performance must be assured throughout the supply chain system
- Excellence in quality management is necessary for successful business results
We are committed to developing long-term sustainable business
- Minimizing the environmental impact of our operations
- Making the most efficient use of natural resources and energy
- Integrating environmental management within all business processes
- Holding employees to be committed to and responsible for environmental performance
- Establishing an open and transparent dialogue with related stakeholders
Tenaris prioritizes the health and safety of its personnel, the satisfaction of its customers, the protection of the environment and the development of the communities with which it interacts as an absolute and integrated priority; the entire organization is oriented toward achieving these goals openly and transparently.
Tenaris strengthens its management through constant training and updating of professional and management skills, paying attention to the evaluation and motivation of its employees, adherence to the ethical principles established in its Code of Conduct and the maintenance of an adequate balance between their quality of life and its business needs.
Tenaris recognizes the importance of implementing this policy through its Quality, Health, Safety and Environment management systems, covering the entire supply chain from suppliers to customers and the proper and efficient use of its products in accordance with their agreed specifications. Tenaris commits to comply with applicable legal requirements and all other requirements relating to quality, health, safety and environment matters to which it subscribes.
Tenaris communicates this policy throughout its organization, engages and trains its employees in the appropriate use of its Quality, Health, Safety and Environment management systems and involves them in the regular setting, measuring and revision of objectives.
Tenaris undertakes to keep this policy updated, to implement and maintain its management system, and continuously improve its Quality, Health, Safety and Environment performance.
Chief Executive Officer