Our global footprint could help us to mitigate the risk of interruptions that may occur linked to the spread of the virus. We are actively adapting to the effects of the unprecedented pandemic and the governmental measures that are being adopted as best we can. At the same time, we remain committed to honoring our obligations to the extent feasible under these exceptionally grave circumstances.
- We have business continuity plans in place to allow us to operate as we adapt to the consequences of the pandemic
- Although most of our facilities are operating normally, some of them may be temporarily affected by governmental restrictions imposed to contain the spread of the virus or by the unavailability of workforce
- Shipments continue, but we may face delays due to logistical complications
- Well-site support is analyzed on a case-by-case basis to reduce travel by our field service specialists
- We are performing supplier risk analyses, identifying critical suppliers of materials and services in order to anticipate potentially disruptive situations
Disclaimer: Given the uncertainty around the spread of COVID-19 and the imposition of protective measures, it is not possible to predict all of the effects that the health crisis may have on our operations and supply chain. We are constantly reviewing orders and are working to mitigate delays in delivery times, including through the relocation of orders among our facilities whenever technically and economically possible. We remain in close contact with our customers at all times, keeping them up to date about the situation.